Paige- Thanks for your cute comment on my blog. I am so glad someone is looking at our blog! Your blog is adorable. I have not yet figured out how to add all the fancy custom backgrounds. I hope you do not mind if I add you to my blog buddies.?
okay... ever since Kesley saw your kids in the bathtub with their special glasses as Kesley puts it. She has to wear them every bath we have at our home. She has also added her swimsuit. It's pretty darn funny. What ever works right?!
20 comments:
Only your children could look cute wearing those....I love it! Remember how you know my old comp Jenni?......crazy!
Paige-
Thanks for your cute comment on my blog. I am so glad someone is looking at our blog!
Your blog is adorable. I have not yet figured out how to add all the fancy custom backgrounds.
I hope you do not mind if I add you to my blog buddies.?
The goggles are great! We have some orange ones too and Katelyn loves to put them on. Cute, cute kiddos!
I almost started to cry it made me miss your kids so much. Loving the goggle look!
I love it, your kids are always so photogenic, and I love those goggles.
If your family likes tubs that much, where is the photo of you and Brent?
gross, pat.
They are going to look great in chem class.
always necessary for baths... a whisk
LOL!!! It's Scuba Steve and his sidekick :) Those are such great pics, Paige!
OK...that might be the cutest picture ever taken...EVER!
Your kids are so cute. I love the goggles. My kids would be jealous if they saw that.
okay... ever since Kesley saw your kids in the bathtub with their special glasses as Kesley puts it. She has to wear them every bath we have at our home. She has also added her swimsuit. It's pretty darn funny. What ever works right?!
Those are fine pictures.
So, so cute. I loved holding Avery for a while at Rudino's yesterday during Lunch Bunch! She's such a sweet and content little baby. It made my day!
that is a crack up. I am glad that Avery has a handsome assistant to help hold her up. All you need now is just more bubbles.
Love the goggles! Avery has some fabulous arm rolls going on!
Love the goggles! Avery has some fabulous arm rolls going on!
Those goggles are GREAT! I bet Tyson didn't want to take them off, how fun!!
Okay...that picture with the goggles is priceless!
These pictures are SO cute! I love the goggles!!
Post a Comment