Gosh, I can't even remember which one of my kids drooled a lot, but I remember Kelly calling her or him Droolbucket. How rude it that? I'll have to ask him if he remembers. Too bad I wasn't blogging back then or I could look it up! Avery can thank you down the road for recording her droolage down for posterity. LOL
8 comments:
I am the first to comment!! She is so cute. Way to go Avery on your first tooth. One step closer to eating french fries.
What a cutie! Only a face that sweet can make drool look cute!
Man, does she have your eyes or what Paige? It makes me smile to see pictures of her--it makes me think of you!:)
Gosh, I can't even remember which one of my kids drooled a lot, but I remember Kelly calling her or him Droolbucket. How rude it that? I'll have to ask him if he remembers. Too bad I wasn't blogging back then or I could look it up! Avery can thank you down the road for recording her droolage down for posterity. LOL
I think Max started drooling inside the womb. In every picture of Max-DROOL. Avery is such a cutie.
Cute photo. She is such a good mix of you two!
Cute girl! Love her chubby cheeks. Congrats on your first tooth, Avery! Luke is still toothless...but a drooler himself.
I think many yoga veterans even have a difficult time holding themselves up like that. What a girl.
Post a Comment