Hey Paige! Remember us, the Severts from the Dove Valley Ward? I found your blog from the Barkers' blog (I hope that's okay!). The Barkers are in our ward back here in Aurora. Small world! Congratulations on your new girl! And Tyson is so cute--and so grown up! He looks like a 4 year old in his pics. Check out our blog, if you want, for pictures of Tucker and our new boy Luke: rylindsseverts.blogspot.com. Say hi to Brent for us!
ahh yes-football season, though i do love it too. But nowhere near how much the guys do. the picture below of your little boy is hilarious- he sounds like a little trouble maker like mine!
4 comments:
He knows how to relax. Will he really sit there and watch a football game?
Hey Paige! Remember us, the Severts from the Dove Valley Ward? I found your blog from the Barkers' blog (I hope that's okay!). The Barkers are in our ward back here in Aurora. Small world! Congratulations on your new girl! And Tyson is so cute--and so grown up! He looks like a 4 year old in his pics. Check out our blog, if you want, for pictures of Tucker and our new boy Luke: rylindsseverts.blogspot.com. Say hi to Brent for us!
I'm a widow with you. Wished we lived closer so we could hang while the boys stared at the tube!
ahh yes-football season, though i do love it too. But nowhere near how much the guys do. the picture below of your little boy is hilarious- he sounds like a little trouble maker like mine!
Post a Comment