Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Safety First

I came back from changing Avery to find Tyson like this. At least he knows how to be safe when there is no lifeguard on duty in the bathtub!

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

So Paige, have you always kept a life jacket in your bathroom?

Megs said...

That is such a great picture. Does the new tub have jets? I love it. I just hope Ty remembered to also put on sunscreen.

Lindsay said...

That's so funny! It's great that he likes his life jacket so much. Way to be safe, Tyson!

Jess said...

That is hilarious!

elizabeth kartchner said...

ha ha! Smart kid :)

Rachel B. said...

I love it! What a funny little guy! He probably really keeps you on your toes! It's hard to believe that he's that same immobile baby I met so long ago.

Lonna said...

hey now that is a great idea. I wish that Gwen knew how to put hers on all by herself. How very clever he is. I think that those swim lessons paid off in more than one way.

John and Laura said...

Funny! What a clever kid!

Lyndsie Field said...

That is so cute! It's gotta make you feel good that you don't have to worry about him drowning right?!

Corinne said...

He is a really smart kid - I love it!

meredith said...

does he jump in the tub like he jumps into the pool?

katie said...

Tyson, Tyson, Tyson-good thing he's wearing the vest! I am still laughing.

Megan R. said...

How cute is he, how funny that he put that on for a bath. Kids are so fun.

Kelly said...

Tyson just makes me laugh.

Holly said...

so hilarious! That Tyson is a thinker and so creative sometimes.

Brook said...

That face is his father's. They look identical.