I'm such a sucker for things like this because I know Tyson will have so much fun! I would have let him ride it again, but I didn't have any more change! Guess I should have saved some. The challenge was getting Tyson out of the car!
oh my gosh, i'm a total sucker for those dumb rides too...the worst part is, they are so expensive for such a short ride but i don't care...as long as i have change, the kids can ride them!
6 comments:
Paige, this is such a cute picture. I don't think you're overindulging here. I wish my kids still asked to ride in the little cars at the store!
Oh my gosh, I think Tyson is DARLING! I would have given you more quarters if I had been there!
Tucker loves those things, too. If I don't have change, watch out. But I love how excited he gets while riding them.
P.S. It's so fun to see pictures of your cute kids!! I love blogging.
My kids love those! I'm such a cheapskate, though--they only get to ride them on their birthdays and when Grandma's in town! Such a cute little boy!
i'm sorry you ran out of change...dang it! he sure looks happy!
oh my gosh, i'm a total sucker for those dumb rides too...the worst part is, they are so expensive for such a short ride but i don't care...as long as i have change, the kids can ride them!
Post a Comment