Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Loves to share

Whenever Tyson sees Avery playing with a toy he wants he takes it, but makes sure to go and get her another toy. It's pretty much the first toy he sees when he runs into his room, so last week he brought out the life jacket which I made him take back, but this is what he brought out today. A very feminine, baby friendly SAW!



Avery is one the move. She's not fully crawling but I can put her down in one spot and the next time I look over, she's somewhere else. This is where I found her this morning!

And I can't pull out the camera to take a picture of Avery without Tyson wanting to be in it, so this is what we've got!

8 comments:

meredith said...

I can still here him say in my mind "Take a picture of me mom" from the video and I love it.

Holly said...

Cute, cute, cute! Avery is getting so big! I love the bows in the birthday picture- looks great on Tyson too.

Jess said...

Tyson is such a good boy to go get another toy for Avery. Luke just grabs the toy away from Katelyn and makes her cry.
I can't believe Avery is moving all over the place. That happened way too fast!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Paige, i was on Camille Brown's blog and saw the name Paige Jones...are you kidding me you have the cutest family...well it's me Valerie Biggerstaff, now Clawson...remember the good old days at the BC... Life seems good for you. Hope all is well. Id love to hear back from you....

Kristi said...

I love the saw! I also love it that Tyson has to be in all the pictures. I'm nearing the end of Connor's baby book and I've been feeling a little panicky...can I duplicate this for my other kids? If Connor's like Tyson it looks like Connor will be in the next baby book too!:)

Lonna said...

that is funny that Tyson has to be in the picture. When we pull out the camera Gwen runs to the other side to see the picture that we are trying to take, not so camera friendly.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Tyson is a total ham and i love it. But Avery's face in that second pic is too cute for words. They both are so stinkin' cute.

russandkatie said...

very cute! it's going to be so weird having a boy! I am so used to girls and the toys they play with not saws and hammers :)