It feels like it should be Thursday...of next week! It's been a long day. However, here are pictures of my kids that put a smile on my face today. Hope they do the same for you.
Seriously, very photogenic...kind of reminds me of our soccer pictures in the yearbook...NOT! Your kids are beautiful. And I think I like Tyson's personality very much, even if he is a wild one:)
They are so cute together and so photogenic, I love the way Avery is looking at Tyson in the first picture, you can tell she really looks up to her older brother already.
Yes, a smile for me too :) They are so cute. They def look like bro and sis but Avery looks so much more like you and Tyson like Brent. I wonder what my next one will look like. I love Avery's outfits!
Listen I totally feel for you. I too thought the same thing on Monday. Not that the weekend brings anything exciting, but it sure feels like a long ways away. I love the pictures of your kids, they always make me smile. I like to imagine that Tyson is telling Avery a sneeky trick or a good hiding place for stolen items.
11 comments:
The pictures did make me smile and it made me really really want to see your kids. Then I got sad, negating the original smiles.
I hate weeks like that! They go on forever and Dad can never get home fast enough, it's a good thing our kids are so cute and make us smile!
Seriously, very photogenic...kind of reminds me of our soccer pictures in the yearbook...NOT! Your kids are beautiful. And I think I like Tyson's personality very much, even if he is a wild one:)
They are so cute together and so photogenic, I love the way Avery is looking at Tyson in the first picture, you can tell she really looks up to her older brother already.
Yes, a smile for me too :) They are so cute. They def look like bro and sis but Avery looks so much more like you and Tyson like Brent. I wonder what my next one will look like. I love Avery's outfits!
ps - i told you having a girl was soooo much fun. are you lovin' it or what?!!!!
What adorable kids!
Summer must really like your kids' pictures! They are cute, I must say.
Listen I totally feel for you. I too thought the same thing on Monday. Not that the weekend brings anything exciting, but it sure feels like a long ways away. I love the pictures of your kids, they always make me smile. I like to imagine that Tyson is telling Avery a sneeky trick or a good hiding place for stolen items.
I like your background a lot!
This made me happy and sad at the same time! Happy because they are so cute but sad because avery looks so old and i am missing out!!
LOVE all of you.
Post a Comment