Paige, it was so great to see you in RS yesterday!! Love the tats. (Love that they are removable.) We got some on vacation this year for the kids and I swear thoes things wouldn't come off for weeks. Taylor had one across her back that said something like, "Sweet thang..." What was I thinking??
Looks like he is going to take after his mother, and go rebellious. You really did dig the tats and other unnamed "activities" in high school, didn't you? That beautiful blond hair, glowing smile, and being friends with everyone was all really just a facade, huh? I KNEW IT!
8 comments:
how awkward that i have the same tattoo on my arm that he does.
Paige, it was so great to see you in RS yesterday!! Love the tats. (Love that they are removable.) We got some on vacation this year for the kids and I swear thoes things wouldn't come off for weeks. Taylor had one across her back that said something like, "Sweet thang..." What was I thinking??
Like aunt like nephew. I love that placement choices. And tow mater. So tuff. Yeah, t-u-f-f.
Those are cute. Who wouldn't want to have a temporary tattoo of Tow Mater on his or her arm for the weekend?
He is looking pretty tough with those tats. Luke had the same mater tattoo on his arm forever.
Paige, He looks so much like you! Cute kid!
listen I think that he will fit in perfectly around here. I know that we have met quite a few people that sport the body art, removable or not.
Looks like he is going to take after his mother, and go rebellious. You really did dig the tats and other unnamed "activities" in high school, didn't you? That beautiful blond hair, glowing smile, and being friends with everyone was all really just a facade, huh? I KNEW IT!
Post a Comment