Friday, August 31, 2007

My two kids

This is what happens when you leave a 2 1/2 year old alone for a few minutes.



My little drool bug. Hopefully those teeth come in soon!

15 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Tyson is hilarious! And oh my gosh, I think Avery looks a lot like you in that picture!

diddy said...

No, that is what happens when you leave your 2 and a half year old alone for a few minutes.

And maybe he wasn't alone. Maybe he was with Casper the Friendly Ghost, which shouldn't concern you since Casper locks doors, is careful about how much of a breeze is in your house and throws his own trash away.

Megs said...

I love Tyson. I think he is telling you what he wants to be for Halloween. Avery is so cute. Does she drool as much as Tyson did?

Corinne said...

I really want to meet Tyson - hopefully someday! Avery is so cute!

Corinne said...

oh ya - the toddler bed is from Johny's sister, but I think she got it at toys r us...good luck!

Unknown said...

Too cute...and Avery is so smiley, is she always like that?? I wish I had one of those instead of whiners and screamers.

Jess said...

Love it! Tyson is pretty creative! The drooling stage is so fun, huh? She is a cutie.

meredith said...

I don't get pat's first comment.
I laughed at this picture which made amber look at me funny. And then it made me want a marshmello. And I don't know how to spell that.
Avery is looking cute.
Oh and Tyson has a more normal smile when you ask him to smile.

shaniqua said...

if you were a good mom you would teach him that he's supposed to store the marshmellows inside he cheeks. not outside. but...to each their own.
they're both super cute!

Tracie said...

Man oh man, I am rolling. Your Tyson keeps things interesting.

Lyndsie Field said...

My Emerson is such a little drooler too...but she's only 4 months, I don't know what the deal is...she can't be teething yet. Let me know if you really want me to make you some magnets...I would love to! :)

merathon said...

gettin fancy on the blog, eh? love the polka dots! it's the "mer party" here at the beach now. patrick and the girls are all asleep so i'm sitting here catching up on my blog reading and watching 13 Going on 30!

thanks for your help today!

Kelly said...

Your blog does look really cute like this!

The first thing I thought of when I saw Tyson's marshmallows was that he was trying to look like Frankenstein, but the knobs were a bit low. Does he have a Halloween costume planned yet? He might be on to something here.

Avery is looking might cute.

katie said...

Paige I seriously LAUGH so hard at your blog! You are too funny. I love the picture of Tyson with marshmallow all over his face-he is a goofball like his mom!

charity said...

and i thought i was creative with marshmallows!

btw, love the new background. polk-a-dots.