We just got back from our trip to Port Aransas. We had a great time. I'm trying to organize my pictures and gather pictures from other family members. Meanwhile, just enjoy Tyson.
Paige! Okay seriously you family is so cute! I saw your link from Camille's blog...I love to read up on old friends - I need to check out Megan's blog now! You can check us out at cam2kesler.blogspot.com Cami Freeze (Kesler)
8 comments:
Welcome back, I do love the picture of tyson. can't wait to see all your pictures.
I love Tyson so much. His facial expressions are the best. In case you were wondering, Yes I can hear the ocean.
Tyson looks just like you-he is so stinkin cute. Send more pictures-we'll be waiting!
Cool shell. I'm sure Tyler loved it. Is it weird that Sierra is no longer living downstairs from you?
Welcome back. I am glad to hear that you are hard at work getting pictures for all of us to enjoy.
i bet berks and kendall were so jealous right then. Only so many seashells to go around in the port royal.
Paige! Okay seriously you family is so cute! I saw your link from Camille's blog...I love to read up on old friends - I need to check out Megan's blog now! You can check us out at
cam2kesler.blogspot.com
Cami Freeze (Kesler)
Paige - Can you tell me Megan's blog address! Cami
Post a Comment