I have recently watched reruns of some shows and have caught the series finales of them and was thinking about the different endings I have seen. (My mind wanders when I am doing my hair). I'm a big fan of happy endings. I was happy everyone pulled through for Zack in the final school play. And in the college years, Kelly and Zack got married. As it should have been. Luke and Lorelai left things so you thought they would get back together which was fitting. However, I liked Rory and Logan. Pacey and Joey ended up together - and while I liked them as a couple the best, I was sad she didn't end up with Dawson because they were soulmates. And a favorite of mine (that I had forgotten and now am editing it in) will always be Felicity and Ben. And last night I caught the end of the O.C. Glad Summer and Seth married, and all the other characters had happy endings. Now I have been caught up in One Tree Hill (it comes on right when I feed Avery so I got hooked). Who will it be? Peyton or Brooke? If you don't know what I'm talking about, either you don't watch enough t.v. or I watch too much - I think it's the latter.
Then I was thinking if someone were to make a movie of my life, who would I want to play me. When I was in high school, people used to tell me I looked like Meg Ryan, but I don't think she's the one I would want. I'm going to think about this and get back to you, but here's my question to you....
Who would be the person to play you in your life story? I'm anxious to hear.
'Til then, I have my fingers crossed for Pam and Jim.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Hello? What about Laura and Stefan, Erkels handsome half? Sad that didn't work out? Should be.
Ben and Felicity. Freak, yo. That was a good ending.
Speaking of felicity, I would want keri russell to play me. We look nothing alike but she dated Scott Speedman so I know she could score me some hotties.
WHAT?
I think I'd want Julia Roberts playing me in my life! With George Clooney as John! Not sure why...just the first ones that came to my mind! haha...
I have to say, I wish Felicity ended up with Noel. Pam and Jim better make it. I love Jim. I'm still thinking on the actress.
Go Pam and Jim!!! I remember watching Felicity at the BC. Good times! When I was little people said I looked like the younger Haley Mills. But she is too old right now, so I am going to pick Reese Witherspoon. We look nothing alike but I really like her and wouldn't mind looking like her.
sandra bullock-- i just love her. (and it doesn't hurt that she loves austin too.) many moons ago i was told we looked alike, although i think that person may have been on crack.
okay, and speaking of couples, i do hope you watched the season premiere of tori and dean last night! (not as if they won't replay it 42 times this week if you DID miss it.)
Ok I love that we watch the exact same shows, and yes i caught the ending of O.C. last night too. Thank goodness for the soap net channel:)
You do watch a lot of TV...and I am glad to know someone else watches the OC and One Tree Hill
i would choose brittany spears. yeah...thats right. because we are both "just country." but yet, nothing at all alike. so she would do a bad job. and i'd go on to the late night shows to do interviews and people would see the real me and think...brittany didnt do a good job playing anitra" and jay leno would say "how did brittany do portraying you?" and i'd say "she didnt capture the essence of me. she didnt portray me well at all." then FINALLY everyone would realize she's a horrible actress.
and just for fun, to reunite them, i'd have justin timberlake play the role of jud.
What a fun idea! I might have to get back to you on who would play me, but Michael Vartan (the teacher from Never Been Kissed and also from Alias) would definitely play Tom, but that's just because he's hot, not because Tom looks like or reminds me of him (Tom is hot too of course). I also have to say that I LOVE Jim and Pam. They will HAVE to get together eventually. That must be hard as a writer to know when to put them together because they want to drag it out for as long as possible without making it annoying or making the audience mad. Anywho, I love TV too, but I am more about reality shows instead. I probably still watch about the same amount as you though if that makes you feel any better. :)
I know i watch a lot of t.v. but just to clarify, i haven't seen all these finales recently!! I was just thinking about them. I just caught the o.c. one!!!
Ok, so I think I would have to choose Elaine Benes. Cause I dance like her, I think like her, and people say I act like her. Please tell me you know who I am talking about:)
Paige - Your are freakin hilarious...seriously I really needed to get on your blog and just have a good laugh. Answer:
I used to really want to be Jenny McCarthy (remember how she use to beatup guys on Singled Out - MTV)...people use to tell me I looked like here but since I have kids and my you know whats are pretty non-existent due to nursing...I don't get it as much but I will have an occasional patient at the hospital say..."Do you know who you remind me of?" But I realized I would not want to be her anymore because she is now dating Jim Carey and his long hair totally creeps me out...now I am creeping myself out because I am going into too much depth. But truly loved the blog thought! Keep em comin - Cami
This is some food for thought. I'll have to get back to you...my first thought was Jack and Kate from Lost???? Don't Chris and I look just like them?
Post a Comment