I can't believe how fast the time has gone by since Tyson was born. I can't believe in just a few short weeks we are going to have another newborn around the house. Of course, I just found out today that she will be able to take Tyson as soon as she is born because she is measuring VERY BIG. Not a fun thing to learn when you still have a few weeks left! It will be quite the adjustment with two but looking forward to it. I love this picture of Tyson in his blue shirt because it matches his eyes. He has always had the bluest eyes. What a cutie he is!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Where does the time go?
I can't believe how fast the time has gone by since Tyson was born. I can't believe in just a few short weeks we are going to have another newborn around the house. Of course, I just found out today that she will be able to take Tyson as soon as she is born because she is measuring VERY BIG. Not a fun thing to learn when you still have a few weeks left! It will be quite the adjustment with two but looking forward to it. I love this picture of Tyson in his blue shirt because it matches his eyes. He has always had the bluest eyes. What a cutie he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe he was so little. I am excited for your new little one as well.
They said the same thing about Christian and he came early at a normal weight...so there is hope. Although, if your family is anything like ours the girls seem to come in larger packages.
Chubby is cute...look at Ava!
Post a Comment