Friday, March 2, 2007

Lazy days

Brent is in Houston today for a work meeting and won't get back until late tonight so I have no motivation to do anything. I just got back from my doctor appointment and I am exhausted after chasing Tyson around the room telling him not to touch all the feminine products. But, I'm measuring early which is great but not dilated (don't worry, they checked - wasn't expecting that pleasant surprise). But my ankles and feet are swollen so I think it's just going to be a casual day for us around here. In fact, this is what I plan on being for the rest of the day!!



4 comments:

Goodrich's said...

You are a crack up! I could not stop laughing at that great picture. No wonder we get along so well...its one of my favorite things to do and I'm not even pregnant!

meredith said...

I have been sitting on my couch all morning trying to write my midterm that is due in three hours and fifty minutes. And by the pure fact that I am writing on your blogs shows you how far I have gotten. All my love.

becky said...

Sweet! I totally can relate to chasing a kid around the OB/GYN office. Last time I was there Max was into all the "girlie" stuff! Finally, I just gave up and he had at it....

Lindsey said...

That sounds oh too familiar for me. I'm glad I am past it. Don't worry you will be soon too. Then you'll be chasing Tyson around trying to keep him from killing his new little sister! But at least your feet won't be swollen! Good Luck!