Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Baby, you are invited

So, on Sunday, we as a family officially invited the baby to come. This is something my sister-in-law's doolah told her to do when she was about to have her baby. We tried it with Tyson and a day or two later, he arrived. So at Sunday dinner, my parents set a place for the baby, we made a toast and told her to come. Brent is out of town until tonight so she's probably just waiting for him to get here!

Last night I was given a baby shower and it was just perfect. They did a whole sit down dinner with appetizers, salad course, potatoes, homemade rolls, carrots and a ham. It was so nice and a ton of fun. It was great to have friends there and my mom and sister. Thanks to all those who came and helped. I had a great time. Of course I didn't take pictures. Do you really think I'm turning the camera around to take pictures of myself 2 weeks before I'm due!! I'm not that crazy!

2 comments:

meredith said...

But our family does sound a little crazy after that post. And I LOVE IT. I am not the only weird one in the family!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that was the most rockin' shower ever! You were so spoiled. We all had a blast.