Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I love my sisters


Recent events have happened that I realize how much I appreciate my sisters and how proud I am of them - and probably don't tell them enough. My sister Megan had a baby in November and she has handled being a mom so well - more so than I did with Tyson. Her baby is so well behaved and so cute that it gives me hope for our next one. Hopefully I can be a little more calm with mine as she is with hers. My youngest sister Meredith is finishing up her school at BYU and just got accepted to go to Graduate school at the U and I'm happy for her. She will get her masters in Commuicative Disorders so she can use her Audiology degree - hopefully Tyson will be talking to where we can understand him by then or he will be her "client"! Anyway, I am very proud of their accomplishments, the way they live their lives, and how they treat others. Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Megs said...

At first I was horrified to see that picture made public and then read the post and almost cried. Thanks Paiger! We are lucky to have such a great big sister.

meredith said...

Thanks Paiger. I am proud of you too. And I think that is one of my favorite pictures of all time. Its also nice to know that at some time three of us could fit into one bathtub.