After a very rough day yesterday with Tyson, I was shocked when the following happened. We went to Target and he only threw a small tantrum that lasted just about a minute. I was so proud of him! Then, he ate his whole lunch without throwing any food or screaming and then he got down and looked at me and said "Tyson nap please". I'm thinking of taking him to the doctor because this is so not like him!! I'm usually pleased if we get to 9am without him throwing a fit! I realize this is probably temporary and I should take advantage of it - and don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining!! This has been a great friday so far! (These are not recent pictures of Tyson sleeping but two of my favorites)
Friday, February 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very Cute. Do you think if I said, "Megan, nap please" I could take a nap? Glad you have had a good day.
Megs
I am so glad to hear that a "short" tantrum is in fact a good thing, or least better than the usual longer tantrums! And asking for a nap...that will be the day! Congrats on the good day!
Post a Comment