Saturday night Brent and I were able to go to the Spurs game in San Antonio. His company owns an Executive box there and so as a thank you to one of their clients, they took them to the game and spouses were invited as well. They played the Sonics and it was such a boring game, but fun to finally meet Brent's co-workers and get out of the house for a little date! We probably drove longer than we were at the game, but it was still a fun experience. We have been spoiled in going to sporting events with Brent's employers because we get treated right. It will be hard going to one that we have to pay for and actually sit in normal seats!! (Not sure who the guy is on our ticket. I think I should look into how to get my face on one of those!)
Monday, February 26, 2007
Go Spurs!
Saturday night Brent and I were able to go to the Spurs game in San Antonio. His company owns an Executive box there and so as a thank you to one of their clients, they took them to the game and spouses were invited as well. They played the Sonics and it was such a boring game, but fun to finally meet Brent's co-workers and get out of the house for a little date! We probably drove longer than we were at the game, but it was still a fun experience. We have been spoiled in going to sporting events with Brent's employers because we get treated right. It will be hard going to one that we have to pay for and actually sit in normal seats!! (Not sure who the guy is on our ticket. I think I should look into how to get my face on one of those!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment