Sunday, February 4, 2007

Facts about us

Here are some interesting and not so interesting facts about us that you might not know:

Paige:
1. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving
2. I'm scared to death to have a girl and even though Tyson is such a handful, I think it would be easier to have a boy and I would be better at raising a boy than a girl.
3. 10:00 at night is late for me!
4. I love diet coke but rarely drink it because I'm pregnant and then will be nursing, but still love it.
5. I love the movie "Say Anything" and the part where John Cusack holds the boombox above his head and plays "In your eyes" is my favorite part of any movie.
6. I recently went to see a movie in a movie theater - something I had not done in over 2 1/2 years.
7. New York City is my favorite place on earth.
8. I don't want to get a mini-van but know that it's in my near future.
9. I'm not a natural blonde - and if you have seen me lately, you wouldn't be surprised because my roots are so bad. I can't wait to get my hair done again in a couple of weeks!
10. I had an amazing childhood and hope to give the same to my kids, if not a better one.
11. I say I dont like Valentine's day, but I really do.
12. I love watching movies in my bed.

Brent:
1. His favorite place to go on a saturday is the mall.
2. He is a die-hard Lakers fan.
3. He loves Oreos and whole milk but is trying to "wean" himself off of them because he thinks he's addicted!
4. He dreams about winning the lottery but know it will never come true because he will never buy a lottery ticket!
5. He says he is a Yankees fan, but I think it's just because my family consists of hard-core Red Sox fans!
6. He is such a night-owl but is slowly starting to change to becoming an early to bed person.
7. He will always have a truck.
8. He loves basketball, cars, any book about finance, real estate or investing, pizza, taking drives or road trips, eating out.
9. He doesn't like some foods, but is willing to try most things at least once. (Something i'm not willing to do).
10. He hates when his clothes are wrinkled, but hates ironing even more.

Tyson:
1. He has about a 3 minute attention span.
2. You would never know he had a birthmark unless you saw him in the tub!
3. The back of his hair will not lay down. It just stands straight up regardless of what you do to it.
4. He is terrified of dogs when they are around, but when they aren't, all he wants to do is pet them and talks about them a lot.
5. He loves pickles and that's how I usually get him to eat his dinner - bribe him with pickles.
6. He hates crocs. We bought him a pair and he screamed just trying them on so we had to return then.
7. He is only 2 but has been on an airplane more than most people have. He has been to 7 states in the last 2 years for vacations.
8. He loves vegetables and fruit. I'm very grateful for that.
9. He has just figured out what it means to "toot" and thinks it is so funny but gets embarassed if other people are around besides Brent and I.
10. He has no idea how is life will change when this new baby comes. But, I'm excited to see how he interacts with his new sister and how he helps take care of her.

1 comment:

meredith said...

I laughed hard at the valentines and lottery ones. you're great paiger.