He's here! Max Patrick Jones. Born January 24th. 10:10 am. 9lbs 8oz 21.5 inches of pure perfection. Everyone is doing great and we are happy that he is here!
This is pretty much what Max does all the time. I won't complain. He's been such a great baby so far.

24 comments:
Paige!!! His name is just perfect! Much better than "big baby". ;) Your mom sounds amazing. So glad she was there to take over. Max is adorable!
Great pictures. You look amazing in the first photo! Thanks for posting these. The other kids look so cute holding him. The name is perfect as well. can't wait to meet him. He really will be giant baby when I meet him.
congrats...he's adorable!
Love the name! He is soooo cute! You look fabulous in that first picture! So glad your mom has been there to help. She's the best!
He's absolutely perfect. I love him and his name. You look freaking amazing!! I'm glad you momma is there, she rocks.
congrats! he looks so perfect and beautiful! how happy! love you guys!
What a cute name for a cute baby. He is perfect. Congratulations!!
congrats! you really do look pretty great for just having a baby. i can't believe you have four!
Congrats! He is adorable. How fun, and your right your mom is amazing.
great pictures! You do look great in that photo. And mom is the best. I love max.
Ah he is adorable. Don't you want to drive 14 hours right after having a baby so I can take pictures of him? ;)
He is SOOOO Beautiful! Congratulations!
SO CUTE! What a great name too! How exciting for you and your family! :)
yay!! he's beautiful!!
Dang girl, did they have salon services at that hospital? :) You look great, and Max is the cutest little guy! Congratulations!
Congratulations once again! He is so dang cute! You look awesome in the hospital too! I'm so happy to hear that Max is such a great baby. I look forward to meeting him!
Well, he is absolutely beautiful. Way to go, Paiger! We send our happiness and love.
Yeah for Moms!I love your sweet mom-send her hugs from me!
Congrats!! He is so handsome!!! Glad he's been a great baby.
He is perfect Paige! I hope you and your family are doing wonderfully! Miss you!
I know I already commented on this, but just want to say that if I can get a hospital shot of me holding my new little baby in two weeks, looking HALF as gorgeous as you do, I'll be impressed. Can you just come stand in for me? For the birth too? I'm starting to get a little scared that it's going to hurt a lot.
Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com
The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Com
aPhotoshop Fail Peoples in this Network... Fail Prank Peoples, Fail Videos, Fail Pictures, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
lolsgag.com
Post a Comment