Monday, January 23, 2012

ready.

Well, baby comes tomorrow! Ready or not. However, we're ready. Avery and I were able to go and get our toes done for the big event! I said the baby could come after my hair, brows and toes were done. All have been taken care of!

I'm getting induced tomorrow. My dr told me to have breakfast in the morning, with my history of labors I should have a baby by lunch time so she said I wouldn't even have to miss a meal. My dr obviously knows me well.

If this baby doesn't come out with a name tattooed on his chest, we're in big trouble! So stay tuned and we'll keep the blog world updated on the big day!

10 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Yeah!!!! Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one! I'll be thinking of you.

Megs said...

So excited to hear about this little guy. Breakfast, that is awesome. Your doctor sounds amazing. Make sure to give Brent your lunch order so he can have it ready. A girl needs a hot meal after giving birth. Good luck. So glad mom is there and good luck on a name.

Texas Dimons said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Lauren said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats and Good luck!!! I will be thinking of you!!!! Hope all goes well!!!

merathon said...

can't wait to hear the big news! how crazy is it that the next time we see you, you will have FOUR kids???

Ashlie said...

So exciting! Can't wait for pictures. Hope everything goes smoothly.

aniC said...

You sound like me. Last time, after getting a haircut, my nails painted, and my eyebrows waxed, I was ready for her to come. Good luck with everything, and I can't wait to see him, and hear if his name was tattooed on his chest.

Jess said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering when you were due. I'm so excited for you and your cute family! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! Thinking of you and hope everything goes well.

Kellie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics and hear if, by chance, the baby has a name.

charity said...

Good Luck Paiger!! yay!