We had a great Christmas. We were so busy but we managed to have a great time. It started with some of the kids Christmas concerts.



A few days later, we had our Church Christmas breakfast. The kids got to sing and then Santa came in.

Last year, Ty asked for a toy that didn't exist yet. Santa said he'd make it happen. This year Ty asked for the same toy. Lucky for me, I was able to find it. Santa got no credit on that one!


The kids on Christmas eve in their new Christmas jammies.

We stayed home this Christmas but were lucky enough to have Brent's parents, his brother, and his sister and her husband and baby come and spend the break with us. You would never know since I didn't get any pictures of the break except for these few! Here's Payton as a wiseman while we are doing the Nativity.

Avery as Mary.

Ty as Joseph. Or dopey.

Since we had so many people we had a full cast for the Nativity this year!
Christmas day was pretty much perfect. Santa rocked the gifts this year as did I. The kids got exactly what they wanted and more. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. A few cases of the stomach bug came through but we managed to turn our frowns upside down and still have a great Christmas break!
Now, back to reality. And getting ready for baby.
5 comments:
I obviously haven't been keeping up with the Jones... baby??? When? What?
I'm with Kellie...What?! Congratulations!
I loved Avery's concert. Way cute jammies too. Jealous!
I love how casually you announce. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
Miss you!
ok, so I'm not the only one surprised by your announcement. Congratulations!!! How about some details?
Post a Comment