Thursday, September 22, 2011

life is hard.

During Tyson's football practice, instead of working up a sweat chasing my girls around like a good mom would, I make them sit in the car and watch shows on our ipods. This is how I found Payton yesterday.





And speaking of electronics, what did we do before them? These puppies made my summer of dr appointments, airplane rides, etc, so much easier. I did contemplate bringing an ipod to church for Payton one Sunday but didn't. It was a tough decision though!

5 comments:

merathon said...

you're a better mom than me. last fall when the soccer practice nights started getting chilly, i'd make the other girls sit in the car with me and TALK instead of doing something fun like playing with an iPod!

Jess said...

I love it! That picture of Payton with her foot on the window cracks me up. Now that is the way I would like to watch practice.

jan said...

I'm impressed that you are sitting in your car with the windows down instead of with the air conditioning blasting. Isn't it still 150 degrees outside?

Paul said...

I love these pictures. Baby Payton is perfect.

P.

russandkatie said...

the bishop's wife sits with us on Sundays and brings her iPad and gives it to my kids to play with. I would have NEVER let our kids play with an iPad during church but I figure if the bishop's wife thinks it's ok then what the heck :) Mason told me after sacrament this last week "mommy wasn't I so reverent?" I thought to myself... I'm not sure playing angry birds is what you would call reverent but yes you were quiet and sometimes that all that matters.