Monday, September 26, 2011

bye bye pacifier and bye bye mullet

We threw away Payton's pacifier's last week and we haven't looked back. I thought we were in for quite the ride, but she watched me throw it away and asked for it a couple of times, but no tears were shed. She has slept great still and has been a champ about the whole thing. I guess I was attached to it more than she was!



We also said good bye to the mullet this weekend.

Those are her before pics. I guess we were going for a Billy Ray Cyrus meets Harry from Dumb and Dumber.


And the after. She wasn't loving having her picture taken which is something she usually loves. Maybe her camera loving trait was from her hair and I just cut it off!



2 comments:

merathon said...

So cute! I remember when I first cut Emery's mullet and then I wondered why I waited so long cuz I loved it!

Megs said...

Payton is so cute. I love the new hair-do. I am still shocked by the pacifier but I won't question it. I am so glad it was an easy trasition for everyone. If not, maybe you would have had to take up the binks! I am considering it after a few rough days over here.