Congratulations! So exciting! I haven't seen you in forever!!
Congrats, Paige!!! Aren't you the secret keeper! (no, it's NOT just that I'm unobservant!!)
Holy moly! Congratulations. 2 boys, 2 girls. Perfect!
congrats, paige & co! how exciting!
Wow! Congrats, you brave woman, you! :)
Congrats Brent and Paige!
A HA! I love being right. I've been analyzing your belly in your posts recently. :)
PS: We're back in Texas. Are you going to drive up and visit? :) Or shall we meet in Waco?
He's a cutie already...no surprise, you guys always have cute babies! Congratulations! I'm SOOOO excited for you! January what?
CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you!!! January babies are the best ( I should know, I have two of them ). :)
Oh this is the best news! Congrats.
congrats from the barkers in salt lake! so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and how fun to have two boys and two girls! I hope you are doing well.
Congrats!! You're only a few weeks behind me, but you look so tiny! What's that all about?
WHAT???? Congratulations!!
Congrats!I admire your ambition! :) ...I'm don't have it yet!
Yay!! Congratulations!
P.S. He looks very handsome.
Congrats!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys
I'm a little slow but CONGRATS!!!
How exciting!! Congrats! I know that he is going to be darling, and the kids are just going to love him. I bet Tyson is so excited to have a brother.
oh my goodness. I've let myself fall so behind in reading blogs. I had no idea!!! Congrats! yay! I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Congratulations! So exciting! I haven't seen you in forever!!
Congrats, Paige!!! Aren't you the secret keeper! (no, it's NOT just that I'm unobservant!!)
Holy moly! Congratulations. 2 boys, 2 girls. Perfect!
congrats, paige & co! how exciting!
Wow! Congrats, you brave woman, you! :)
Congrats Brent and Paige!
A HA! I love being right. I've been analyzing your belly in your posts recently. :)
PS: We're back in Texas. Are you going to drive up and visit? :) Or shall we meet in Waco?
He's a cutie already...no surprise, you guys always have cute babies! Congratulations! I'm SOOOO excited for you! January what?
CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you!!! January babies are the best ( I should know, I have two of them ). :)
Oh this is the best news! Congrats.
congrats from the barkers in salt lake! so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and how fun to have two boys and two girls! I hope you are doing well.
Congrats!! You're only a few weeks behind me, but you look so tiny! What's that all about?
WHAT???? Congratulations!!
Congrats!
I admire your ambition! :) ...I'm don't have it yet!
Yay!! Congratulations!
P.S. He looks very handsome.
Congrats!!!!!!!! So excited
for you guys
I'm a little slow but CONGRATS!!!
How exciting!! Congrats! I know that he is going to be darling, and the kids are just going to love him. I bet Tyson is so excited to have a brother.
oh my goodness. I've let myself fall so behind in reading blogs. I had no idea!!! Congrats! yay! I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment