That's awesome. Isn't there some kind of study that shows that they have a lot of self confidence if they sleep in that position?
That is too funny!
I love it. Payton is so big! Where is Brent's picture?
That's so funny! Where's your pictures?
I love it. Your kids are so cute.
That is amazing! Do you or Brent sleep like that?
That is amazingly cute!
They look pretty comfy. Hope it is lasting through the night!
sing it with me now-- "with arms wide open. . ."
I am loving those pictures!
Oh that melts my heart. I love sleeping kids!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's awesome. Isn't there some kind of study that shows that they have a lot of self confidence if they sleep in that position?
That is too funny!
I love it. Payton is so big! Where is Brent's picture?
That's so funny! Where's your pictures?
I love it. Your kids are so cute.
That is amazing! Do you or Brent sleep like that?
That is amazingly cute!
They look pretty comfy. Hope it is lasting through the night!
sing it with me now-- "with arms wide open. . ."
I am loving those pictures!
Oh that melts my heart. I love sleeping kids!
Post a Comment