Thursday, April 1, 2010

so lady-like


Such a proud mom moment when you look out the window and you see your daughter with her pants down, bent over peeing off the side of the playscape. I'm raising one classy girl!

15 comments:

Bethany said...

OH. that is FUNNY!!! I'm so glad you snapped a picture! Ha ha ha ha. :)

Rob Abney said...

She definitely is her mothers daughter:)

Greg and Tammy said...

HA! Now Paige... you can't judge her for it... I mean, how many times has she seen you do the VERY same thing? :)

Shana said...

How did you catch that so quickly on camera? Classic. Surely the cars driving by your backyard enjoyed it too!

Jessica F. said...

Stop it right now. That is freaking hilarious!!!!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! That is so funny!

Jess said...

That is too funny! You are so quick with the camera!

Kelly said...

She's going to love this one when she's older. I like how you edited the pose.

Callie. said...

she probably just figured boys get all the fun with getting to pee on the side of the road etc., so why not get a chance too? That is hilarious.

Lonna said...

That is the best thing that I have seen all day. Thanks!

What a funny girl, I see that you took a different approach to potty training at your house, but hey if it works for the boys, why can't she work it out too?

Megs said...

Rob's comment was funny. I will say she had to learn that behavior somewhere. I love that girl.

katie said...

that's AWESOME!!! Glad you captured the moment!

Corinne said...

That is awesome. What a great way to end my night. That is hilarious Paige!

Marilyn Abney said...

Laughing out loud. thanks for your blog and that picture could help with her legacy...Just show her children that pic when ...no, show her that pic when her kids do the same someday. We have no evidence of you Paiger.

Thanks again for the laughs....you are so clever and fun.

Amy said...

okay, that was just about the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!