What a trooper she is, I mean talk about smiling through the pain. I am impressed. Maybe it is the princess jammies that give the happy comfort, I know that is what Gwen would say.
Blake loved looking at your blog last night and seeing the kids. Today we saw a school bus and he told me he and Avery and Tyson were going to ride one together. Avery looks so cute here. I want pretty jammies.
5 comments:
What a girl. The other guy wasn't her brother was it? Or did you send her to find Nicole?
Ouch! That looks painful, but look at her cute smile. What happened?
What a trooper she is, I mean talk about smiling through the pain. I am impressed. Maybe it is the princess jammies that give the happy comfort, I know that is what Gwen would say.
Blake loved looking at your blog last night and seeing the kids. Today we saw a school bus and he told me he and Avery and Tyson were going to ride one together. Avery looks so cute here. I want pretty jammies.
Probably not a good idea to mess with Avery... I love her smile.
Post a Comment