aw...reminds me of when Brady and Lucy were the same. It's the cutest, isn't it? I am liking the themed costumes. Perhaps we will do a family theme next year.
Hey! I haven't checked other people's blogs in forever, so it was fun to catch up on all your cute posts. Looks like you guys had a great Halloweener! Love ya, Paiger!
14 comments:
ohmygosh! that's the cutest cowboy and cowgirl i've ever seen!
The cutest little cowboy and cowgirl I've ever seen!
Such cute little people. Happy halloween!
CUTE!
That is such a great idea, I love their boots, and the bandana on Avery's hat. They are so cute.
super cute!! Avery reminds me so much of my little meg- always up to something!
aw...reminds me of when Brady and Lucy were the same. It's the cutest, isn't it? I am liking the themed costumes. Perhaps we will do a family theme next year.
Darling!
Love the costumes! How do you get both of your kids looking at the camera and smiling at the same time? I can't seem to figure it out with my kids.
Oh my gosh they are darling cow folk. Y'all make some dang cute kiddos!!
ADORABLE!! I hope that these two roped up some good candy!
Hey! I haven't checked other people's blogs in forever, so it was fun to catch up on all your cute posts. Looks like you guys had a great Halloweener! Love ya, Paiger!
Nice costumes!
cute kids! that is too funny! my kids were the same thing for halloween...great minds think alike i must say!! :)
Post a Comment