Thursday, November 19, 2009
firsts
We have experienced a lot of firsts the last few weeks. Brent and I bought our first home and love it. And because of buying a house, we are having to buy furniture for the first time since we got married.
Our last time sitting on the steps of the apartment. Apparently I'm retaining water and only in my cheeks. Both sets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Congrats on the new house! That is so exciting! I loved getting new things for our house, but I really do not like going to furniture stores and trying to avoid all the salespeople. Can't wait to see pictures of the house! You look great! Baby number 3 is coming very soon, right?
Congratulations! A new house is so exciting. As is having a backyard for kiddos and buying new furniture. So when is baby girl due? For some reason I was thinking the end of October but that's clearly not the case. Will she be here soon?
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! You deserve all that fun stuff now! And whatever, you look great and I can't wait to see your new little one.
Congratulations, Paige, Brent and family. A new house is a big undertaking, especially with a baby in the near future. You look so good, Paige. Was the swing set there all ready? How fun for your kids. Loved the sleeping postion of Avery. Cute kids!!
Congratulations...on everything! So excited for you. We still don't really have any new furniture and we've been in our house for 5 years, so I'm a little jealous of that shoppin' you're doing. Are you going to show us any pictures of the house?! And I'm not seeing any of that water retention there lady! I want to know the due date to.
Yea! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats, Paige! That is so exciting. A backyard is definitely going to be one of my favorite things when we finally get a house. Enjoy the room and everything else. And I think you look great!
yaay! buying houses is great!! (until something breaks and you realize you can't call the landlord to fix it :)
i love how avery sleeps! and girl, you do not look like you are retaining water. if you saw pictures of me pregnant, THAT would be bad water rention! you look great!
Congratulations!
I must say, though, that I looked at that picture very quickly and thought you had your arm on YOUR hairy leg. I thought, "My goodness, retaining water is the LEAST of her problems!" (A closer look revealed that Brent is the true owner...phew!)
Very exciting guys!! Send me your new address b/c Christmas cards go out soon!
congrats on a new house!!! there is nothing better than your own home!
That's so exciting Paige...a backyard AND a play set??? Awesome! You look great by the way!!!
That is a LOT of firsts! Congratulations- can't wait to see pics of the house!
You really have been busy. I love the sleeping kids in the car, that is a real rare treat around here too.
Congrats on getting in and settled to your new place. I love that the backyard was already equipped for kids. Brilliant. And look how grown up Tyson and Avery are getting. I love that photo of Avery by the playscape, she is so darling.
Yeah to have a new house!!! I bet you are loving life. What are you having? Happy Turkey day!
Congratulations! I want all the details!
I'm so excited for you and the new house. That backyard looks like so much fun for the kids. Good luck with the baby! I can't wait to hear the news and hope that everything goes well.
Paiger- will you email me your new address, thanks!!!
Post a Comment