My mom came to town for a few days and it was so much fun. I can't believe this is the only picture I took while she was here! It was great to have her here and the kids loved having her around. She even made their Halloween costumes! We were able to accomplish a lot while she was here and it was sad to see her go. Mom - thanks for coming and we'll see you again soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How nice to have your mom in town for a few days! Glad you had a good time. I wish I had someone to make costumes...mine all have to be store bought since my family doesn't seem to have that awesome talent.
I love your mom! How fun that you got to spend some fun time with her.
It's always fun for everyone when Janice comes. I have always said that. She is a peach of women!You are so lucky she is your mom.
Jan is the best!
How nice! I didn't know your mom was here. That's so handy that she made costumes too! Wondergrandma!
Post a Comment