With some of the chocolate, I decided to make little treats for the ladies I visit teach. Who doesn't like a little treat - and sweet and salty? Yes please. Inspiration? Make and Take.
To go along with with pretzels, I decided to make a card. While I'm not as creative as my friend Kelly, I thought it turned out nice. I also made teacher gifts for Tyson's preschool teachers. Inspiration? Just a girl.
I don't think mine turned out as cute as hers, but I think they will do the trick. And what teacher doesn't want/need more hand sanitizer?
So, there you have it. My small attempts to be somewhat creative with other people's ideas!!

20 comments:
So cute! I'm impressed. who ever heard of an original thought any way? we're all just variations of a copy cat of a copy cat.
You inspire me! I LOVE everything that you made!
wow! Love the flowers on the cupcakes I don't think they could be any cuter! way to go!!
geez, look at you go! Those are all so cute! I for one, am very impressed. Way better than the sugar cookies I made for my VT girls.
nice job! all very cute. :)
Holy cow! I am so impressed. And I saw the hand sanitizer idea on Just A Girl and thought it was so cute too. Yours look great!
Wow.
Well, I MIGHT get in the shower today... that seems about equally productive...
Geez, good job!
I'm very impressed. I am not at all crafty. I'm going to have to check out those blogs.
you're A LOT craftier than me even on my craftiest day!
Paige, you're killing me! You have that cupcake technique DOWN! I seriously am afraid to even try it. Will you come over here some day and SHOW me how you do it? I've heard you describe it a lot, but I need to be there in person. I LOVE the pretzel and the cards ARE AMAZING. You know I have a soft spot for homemade cards. Yes, it was all worthy of a post. Thanks for sharing.
YUM! Those cupcakes LOOk SO DELICIOUS! You are making me want some. Good for you. You seem to be really crafty to me.
You AMAZE me!! How do you find time to do such cute stuff??
I taught you everything you know!!! So wish this were true. You are the best. love you.
I brushed my teeth this morning... I'm totally keeping up with you! Just kidden. I am thoroughly impressed- I had no idea that Martha Stewart had a much better looking, younger, nicer and crime-free sister. You have outdone yourself my dear. Too cute.
I am very impressed and I love to copy people so thanks for the great blogs!
I love it all! You are so cute and crafty. Thank you for all the links. I am always looking for other people to give me some good ideas.
How dare you still ideas from other people's blogs! HA HA!!! These are darling Paige. I think it's one thing to be able to try and copy ideas like those, but to copy them and actually make it look as nice as you did is talent! I'm going to check out those sites.
I thought I recognized those cupcakes! Good job! They look just like Bakerella's.
Somewhat crafty? You blow me out of the water! Love all of it!
You are SO crafty and talented! It seems like every time I see you, you have created something crafty like all this. Too bad I'm not around to take advantage of eating your craftiness, it all looks so good.
Post a Comment