Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not some of my finest moments

I gave Tyson a haircut today. He was moving around and so ready to be done, but I saw one spot that needed to be fixed. Of course, I forgot to put the guard back on the clippers so he has a little bald spot on his head. It might not look that bad in the picture, but it doesn't look that good in person!!

Thought I would capture a funny moment of my kids messing around.
If I were a good mom, I would have put a stop to this dangerous situation instead of snapping a picture. Trust me, this did not end well.

And just a random shot to prove that my kids actually wear clothes.

13 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

Nothing wrong with diapers and undies! SOmetimes its dinnertime before they get out of jammies...just to get into some clean ones!

Amy said...

The "cozy coupe" is always a hit. I thought having a diaper on was considered being "dressed" :) Love the green/white outfits. Adorable!

Lonna said...

I love that you are even able to cut your kids hair. I mean I had to have James do Harrison's.

I love that Tyson always has such stylish hair, and Avery's is so darling and how did you get it so even in the back?

I love that Aves is riding on the back of the car, it cracks me up.

Greg and Tammy said...

Boooo... clothes in pictures is so "traditional". I've got you beat... because I have put horrible nicks like that in GREG's HAIR! His clients think it's pretty cool. :)

critts said...

Is it bad that I just laughed through your entire post? You crack me up, especially the "trust me, this did not end well". I can only imagine.

Jessica F. said...

At some point everyone makes that mistake while giving a haircut...even if they go to cutting school!
Your kids are so dang cute. I love little boys with shaved heads!

aniC said...

you're kids are cuties!
and the fact that you actually cut his hair makes you a hero to me. i'm way to scared to cute jud or anyone else's hair (even little judsons when he actually gets hair) i cut my brothers hair once, and accidentally took out a huge chunk. he ended up bald by the time i was done.

Kelly said...

I've cut Christopher's a few times and decided it's worth it to have someone else do it. I did way worse than you did. Really. The last picture of the kids is so cute...not only are they wearing clothing, but very NICE clothes! Trés chic! By the way, I know how to add the accent above the é because I had to type a girl named Desirée's name, who uses the accent, and Googled it. Impressed? It's ALT (hold down) then 0233 on the keypad. Sorry that this has ZERO to do with your post.

meredith said...

One picture of your kids in clothes does not prove anything....

jk.

lol.

;)

wink wink


nudge nudge

katie said...

Paige-glad to see that your kids are dressed! Good luck with Lent. I might do it with you. Those dang swedish fish and jelly beans get me everytime!

The Hokanson Family said...

Too good. Too good. Thanks for the laugh again. You're life always reminds me of my own. Love ya!

charity said...

always good for a chuckle! i love it.

Jess said...

I have done that so many times to Luke's hair and then try to do something to fix it and it ends up looking worse. Your kids are adorable!