Sunday, July 20, 2008

Think they are related?

Tyson - 10 months
Avery - 15 months

10 comments:

aniC said...

no. the tyson kid has his right foot over left, and the avery chick has her left foot over the right.

well...maybe they are distant cousins or something.

John and Laura said...

So cute! Funny how kids can sleep in such weird, what-looks-really-uncomfortable positions!

Ashlie said...

What I want to know is why you are always creeping around in the room while your kids are asleep. Once mine fall asleep I keep others away at all costs to insure maximum results.

Lonna said...

Oh look how little Tyson was. Do you know that I actually have Harrison in those exact same kind of jammies right now, crazy.

I am glad that Avery decided to keep her clothes on for this little picture, she is so funny, and very clever. I like the climate control Tyson used with the one sock on and one sock off.

Don't you just love sleeping babies.

Bethany said...

I love bum pictures. :) If I didn't think it would be wrong, I would post one of Cody's nekked little bum. It's so cute and squishy.

Jessica F. said...

Too funny! I think you use to sleep like that too when we lived together!!!

Christy said...

ha! love the diaper bums. they are both so cute!

Christy said...

ha! love the diaper bums. they are both so cute!

Nicole said...

you totally posed that. i don't buy it for a second.

(kidding, paiger.)

Megs said...

Doesn't Brent sleep like that? I love when Blake sleeps like that. They look so cozy.