
After I took this picture of the kids, I realized that I had some old family pictures of me and my brother in a similar picture. Even though my kids have their moments of not wanting to share, or fighting, they really do get along and have a great time together. I hope Tyson is as good of an older brother to Avery as my brother was to me.
Speaking of my brother, he and his wife just welcomed their newest girl into their family. Check them out here.

5 comments:
Looks like Mom & Dad got the 2 for 1 haircut discount on us.
My older brother had a little horse like that and he wouldn't let anyone else ride it. And if you did get caught on it, you were in for a fight.
I like that your kids are able to share. What a great big brother Tyson is.
That's so cute. It's fun to see how much your kids look like you. I think we had a horse like that growing up too although my brothers were too mean to ever share with me.
Thank you for the heart-warming "aah--how cute" pictures that made me smile. And thanks to your brother for his comment about your haircuts that made me laugh out loud. I'm glad you couldn't hear me laugh, though. It was almost an Urkle laugh.
You're kids look just like you Paige. Way fun pictures!!
Post a Comment