We went on aiplanes,
horses,
jeeps,
boats,
trains,
and a ferris wheel (which Tyson said was his favorite of the day). As always, we had a great time.
The day before, we all went down to Zilker Park to ride the train. Maybe at some point I'll get all 6 kids looking and smiling!

9 comments:
What a fun place! Man, I wish I lived in Texas, you guys have so many cool things there.
Hey- how come I don't get a star by my name on your blog list?? Are those other people your favorite friends or something? What the crap? :)
Listen if you do get a picture of all the kids looking I think that you should get an award. I can't even get my two looking at the same time.
I like how Avery is looking to Tyson to show her what to do on all the rides. I bet that she just loves having Tyson as her brother.
She cracks me up in the train picture at kiddie acres. I think that is how she looks in my pictures too. there must be something really great on the ground.
you will never get 6 kids looking and smiling at the same time but good luck trying!
you guys are always out and about doing things, i get tired just reading about it all! good for you
We'll have to come up with some even better adventures for next week. And you got way better pictures than me, I might have to steal some.
I want to take a vacation to Texas sometime. I'll have to watch for cheap airfare and then you can take us to all your endless entertainment. Okay I suppose we could entertain ourself some, maybe.
jealous!!
It's not colossus but still looks like fun.
xoxo
What I love about all of these shots is that Tyson looks like he's surrounded by all of his "Ladies". The guy's pretty popular. Especially the shot in the boat; they even drive him around.
What I love about all of these shots is that Tyson looks like he's surrounded by all of his "Ladies". The guy's pretty popular. Especially the shot in the boat; they even drive him around.
Post a Comment