Monday, July 7, 2008

Cheap fun

9 comments:

Lonna said...

I like that Avery's little arms are flailing in the background as she is laughing. So funny.

They make a great team, no matter if it is climbing up slides, piling up dirt, or wrestling. They are so funny. I am glad that Tyson has the tricks to make her giggle like that. I just love hearing kids laugh.

As for the box, maybe I should see if Gwen could do that trick, I know that I would be laughing.

merathon said...

so who taught him that trick-- you or brent? :)

Christy said...

i love that brent's encouraging him in the background...so funny. and glad to see that tyson's willing to hurt himself for his sister's entertainment. now that's a good brother.

ashley g. said...

Ty- you are a good brother to sacrifice for you sister. He had me laughing too.

Neysa said...

That is so cute that he makes her laugh. It reminds me of how Austin is with his sister. SOOOOOO CUTE. I love your little girls laugh.

Jess said...

I love Avery's cute laugh. I am all for the cheap fun. What a good big brother Tyson is to make his sister laugh.

Kelly said...

That was making me laugh. Kids love boxes. You'll spend big bucks on a brand new big toy, and they'd rather play inside the box.

Hey, what are the asterisks on people's names for on your blogs you read? Just curious. Or nosy? Or is it nosey?

Ashlie said...

I think it kind of typifies the male/female relationship. Guys will literally knock themselves in the head if it will get some female attention and females laugh at the degree to which men will go for their attention. All the while men think they are actually funny and that is why women are laughing.

Great video!

russandkatie said...

those are the best moments!