Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yee-haw!

So I'm back to blogging business. Brent has had some time off of school this last week so we were living it up. We had some family in town and were able to do a lot of fun things. So, I'll start with the most recent. We went to the RODEO!! It was so much fun.

Tyson got to take a pony ride.



We got to pet some very friendly animals. I think one of them gave my mom a little goose!

Some of the group went on a ride.

This was about 5 minutes before Avery fell asleep for the first hour of the rodeo.
So fun to have my sister and nephew in town.

And we were able to hangout with our close, personal friend, Natasha Bedingfield. It was her first rodeo and I was happy to be a part of it. We stayed and listened to her perform about 3 songs before we left. It was a great night.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

How much fun is that? I LOVE going to the rodeo. Did you get to hear Natasha sing her big hit, Unwritten, or what ever it is called? I didn't realize your sis was in town. What a blast.

Megs said...

Blake and I had a great time in Austin. Thanks for spending so much time with us. hope the kids are feeling better. Where is my picture going down the big slide?

Neysa said...

Paige, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. Shanna helped me start a blog and I saw that you were on her friends link. I just wanted to say hi and tell you your kids are adorable. If you would like to view our blog please do. thepoers.blogspot.com

Neysa!

Unknown said...

How fun!! And how fun to have Brent home for a while, I'm looking forward to that next week and to see you too!!

Jess said...

I wondered where you had been. How fun to have Megan and Blake there? I have only been to a rodeo once and it was so much fun. Love the pictures.

Rachel B. said...

Yeah, glad your back. I really was thinking how it had been a while since you'd update. Isn't it funny how a week away from blogging feels like an eternity? Glad you had a fun week with your family.

Holly said...

So fun! Tyson is looking so tall and cute! Glad you got to hang out with family- always fun!

Christy said...

paige, it's your long lost roommate christy! megs left a comment on my blog and i saw that you have one too, hooray! it looks like you guys are doing great, do you have two kids now? my little girl sophie is 7 months old now, it's so much fun!! check out my blog when you get a chance. it'll be so fun to stay in touch!

Lonna said...

Are you sure that picture is of Natasha Beddingfield...because it just looks like a blonde girl from the back. I am glad that they had some really fun things for little kids. Did you get to see any mutton busting? I love that part of local rodeos. I mean where else do you get to see kids falling off sheep for fun?

Greg and Tammy said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet you had a blast with Megan. I LOVE me a good rodeo! Yee haw is right! :)