Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter pictures


So, I figured I would get the kids Easter pictures taken since it's been so long since I got either of their pictures done. I think they turned out pretty cute. They turned out a lot better than last years pictures, and if you don't remember what those looked like, check it out here.

20 comments:

jan said...

I believe Ty has warmed up to the camera. Avery doesn't seem to be too camera shy either. So glad they are my grand babies. I am missing them. love, j

charity said...

so cute!!!

John and Laura said...

Sweet pictures! I love 'em. And while I agree that these are nicer than last years pictures, how much did we learn about Tyson because of last years Easter picture? You know that one will go in to his wedding video someday...

Lonna said...

Oh they turned out so great. How lucky are you that both children are smiling, and that you have no tears in this collection. They are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they look. Your baby is almost one. I guess that it is time for you to get started on another.

Megs said...

These are so cute. Much improvement on last year!!

Christy said...

your kids are so flippin cute, i can't even handle it.

Sanders Family said...

So cute, they both look so happy! I do however LOVE last years picture!

russandkatie said...

I love last years picture, what a classic. You should send it into Ellen's bad paid for photos. Your kids are so cute!

meredith said...

melt my heart. I miss you and your kids.

Jess said...

Those are darling! Cute, cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Darling pics Paige! T & A are adorable. Love their smiles. Tyson peeing below is a crack up and him in that pic looking at the port DVD player in the car looks like a mini Brent, his hair and all. Miss you guys! Glad all is well!

critts said...

Those pics are so cute! Where did you get them done?

Kelly said...

So cute!

Lindsay said...

Adorable!! And they're both dressed so cute, too--love Avery's shoes.

Jessica F. said...

Very very cute! Your kids really are so adorable!

Holly said...

CUTE kids! Happy Easter!

Kristi said...

They are such sweet pictures, and yes, they were much better than last years, even though that picture of Tyson cracks me up!

Shanna said...

I am inlove with your kids faces. they are adorable. I love the pictures. They look so old. Oh... they look so much fun!

The Hokanson Family said...

what cute pictures! They both are looking so old! Hope you had a great Easter.

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures...looks like Tyson has learned to like the camera this year.