Tyson is officially potty trained as of last week and had his first outdoor pee yesterday. It was a proud moment for me and I think I saw a tear coming down Brent's face. Tyson has now learned that the world is his urinal.
This is one of the great things about having a boy. There is a potty behind every tree. He is going to love you for having this picture when he is older. :)
hi, it's me, your old roomie nicole. tophe tells me you want to be a chez nicole reader so i just sent the invite. your blog is great fun--you have such a darling little family!
Hysterical that you caught that on camera! Coming from a family of 6 boys... I was always a little jealous of this "commodity" that the men got. BTW, thanks for the advice on bottles. I hope she figures it out. Hey. We are coming to Austin for Easter weekend to visit Greg's brother you guys gonna be around?
Ahh the males have it so easy. I think that is so funny, the boy is barely potty trained, but that is long enough to give him an outdoor test. Way to go Ty.
How funny!! Joe and Abby have it down to a science now...I guess he figured since we don't have boys, he has to at least teach his girls how to pee like boys!
Seeing how the theme of my last month has been fecal matter and underware, and how to officially separate the two on a permanent basis, you have my truest and most heartfelt congratulations.
Yeah, just wait until he pees in the: sink, a pair of shoes at the store, driveway, just about anything they can get their peeps on! But it is SO wonderful to have a potty-trained boy.
11 comments:
This is one of the great things about having a boy. There is a potty behind every tree. He is going to love you for having this picture when he is older. :)
paiger,
hi, it's me, your old roomie nicole. tophe tells me you want to be a chez nicole reader so i just sent the invite. your blog is great fun--you have such a darling little family!
A proud moment for all of us really!!
Go Tyson-what a big accomplishment!
I can't stop laughing!
Hysterical that you caught that on camera! Coming from a family of 6 boys... I was always a little jealous of this "commodity" that the men got. BTW, thanks for the advice on bottles. I hope she figures it out. Hey. We are coming to Austin for Easter weekend to visit Greg's brother you guys gonna be around?
Ahh the males have it so easy. I think that is so funny, the boy is barely potty trained, but that is long enough to give him an outdoor test. Way to go Ty.
How funny!! Joe and Abby have it down to a science now...I guess he figured since we don't have boys, he has to at least teach his girls how to pee like boys!
Seeing how the theme of my last month has been fecal matter and underware, and how to officially separate the two on a permanent basis, you have my truest and most heartfelt congratulations.
Yeah, just wait until he pees in the: sink, a pair of shoes at the store, driveway, just about anything they can get their peeps on! But it is SO wonderful to have a potty-trained boy.
ha ha ha. that made me laugh. why is it that every boy thinks the world is his urinal?? if only it were that easy. cute easter pics of your kiddos.
Post a Comment