Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Color Me Badd!



This is what happens when my kids get quiet.

11 comments:

Callie. said...

hey I recognize those legs and face! That's probably because that's what Will looks like half the time! But all that red...now that could take a while to go away!

Greg and Tammy said...

so funny!! Sorry to hear about the zoo. The kids Easter pics are SOOOOO cute! Sad we missed seeing you guys in Austin!

John and Laura said...

"Quiet Kids" is such a strange phenomenon. First, you don't notice they're quiet until it's too late, and then all that quiet you enjoyed (without realizing it) turns into loads of clean-up.

I was just thinking, as I'm looking at Avery's picture. You should attach some of your curly bows to wide headbands that she could wear right now. Just a thought...

Lonna said...

Oh Paige, I am sorry, but I can't stop laughing. When things get quite around here I end up scrubbing something (crayons, pens, etc.) off the walls, but I am sure that it is only a matter of time before I find a situation like this. At least I will know who to call when it happens. Good luck I hope that it was only the kids that were colored in the case that it is markers.

Lyndsie Field said...

how funny! atleast it wasn't on the wall! those pictures will make for good laughs.

Christy said...

one time when we were about that age my brother cut off all of my sister's hair. like, all of it. so i guess i'm saying it could be worse. :)

they are so cute!

Jessica F. said...

Avery looks so guilty!

Shanna said...

That is too cute! that happened with Kesley when she was young except it was lipstick! Have you ever tried to get lipstick off skin?!!! it sucks!!!! Avery is a doll. ahhhhh the joy of children...

Eric said...

Are these compositions finished or did they get stopped in the middle of their artistic moments?

Britty said...

It truly fills me with so much joy to see that other families go through the same things I do. Hooray for honest bloggers who don't sugar coat everything! You always were sensible about that. :)

russandkatie said...

Reeslyn was watching JoJo's Circus one time when she was 2 and I came out to the family room and her nose was colored red, she said she just wanted to be like JoJo :0) Wouldn't it be fun to be a kid again!