Monday, January 7, 2008

A True Texan


You can't live in Texas long without getting some boots. Tyson got his first pair from my parents for his birthday! He's so proud of them and looks very good in them!!

10 comments:

Lonna said...

it is all about the boots. If he wants someone to talk to about his boots just have him call James. They can show off their boots to each other. I love them! So does this mean that you will have to live here forever?

Kelly said...

Nice boots, Tyson! Happy birthday too!

S U B L I M I N A L
M E S S A G E....

Yes, you'll live here forever.

We're TEXANS now....

END OF S U B L I M I N A L MSG

Jess said...

Those are GREAT! It would only be appropriate that he would get some from your parents. I know your dad loves his boots. I think it is so cute that Tyson is so proud of them.

Anonymous said...

lol, that's awesome! now he needs to learn jessica simpon's boot dance ;-)

Paul said...

He is such a stud.

Mike said...

What a little lady killer in the making:)

The Crazy Clawson's said...

i love the texans in you....the boots are to die for. what a cute family

Kristi said...

I think I could make a good Texan, all I need now is a sequined baseball hat. Hmmm.....

katie said...

I LOVE them! Easton had a pair of boots that we got in Mexico and he wore everyday and they were my favorite ever!I will never get rid of them-a true treasure! Adorable especially when you live in Texas!

Megs said...

It breaks my heart just to see that picture. What a kid.