Thursday, January 10, 2008

Playing in the snow






Over Christmas, we were able to go to a place with snow!! Tyson had seen snow once before, but since he was 1, he doesnt remember it. So this year, he was thrilled play in it. Brent was a good sport and went out with him, but to be honest, I think he had just as much fun as Tyson did. Avery had a great time watching the boys. They built a snowman, but it was raining so it looks more like an alien than anything. Ty found a different location for the the snowman's carrot nose! The joy of boys.

11 comments:

Lonna said...

That snow"man" is a crack up. It really does look like Brent, or should we call him rambo, is having a good time too. Where is your camo snow suit?

Jess said...

The snowman is sooo funny! That is a ton of snow. It looks like Tyson was loving it, well Brent too.

Kelly said...

That is DEEP snow! It looks like a fun time for everyone.

Unknown said...

I love the snowman, cute pictures

Kristi said...

Ok, the placement of the carrot is hilarious. Looks like they had a fun time! We're looking at another day of high 60's, which I would love if I just didnt' have the nagging feeling that this means we're in for another record-setting summer. Whoopee.

Jessica F. said...

That is one sad snowman! I am glad that you got to cool off a little! I cannot wait till the Mckinnons start moving east.

Rachel B. said...

That is the best snowman ever! Ha! I love it! And leave it to boys to add a little something extra that not most snowmen have.

Corinne said...

Good times! Kate isn't really into the snow...she really doesn't have a choice now that we live in Boston. Love the pictures and I love Tyson's cowboy boots...so cute!

Sanders Family said...

THANKS so much for coming over last week. You are the sweetest. Tyson looks like he is in heaven playing in the snow.

Megs said...

I think it is rude of Brent to blame his actions on Tyson. I can't tell who had more fun, Brent or Tyson.

Tracie said...

I LOVE IT! One of my favorite things ever is watching my husband be a bigger little boy than my little boy.