We had such a great Christmas with Brent's family in upstate NY. We did such fun things.
We acted out the nativity. Avery was a sheep.

went bowling

played in the garbage.

Tyson took a few minutes out of the trip to hang out with me. You can see how excited he is.

Played Dance Dance Revolution

Slept

played with cousins

opened presents

Rocked guitar hero

Went miniature golfing

and ate until we were full

A big thank you to my in-laws for providing such a great time. We also were able to take a little trip while we were there, but that deserves a post of it's own, so stay tuned.
11 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I love that Avery was the sheep! I am still in love with your hair, gorgeous.
I LOVE your hair. It is so cute! Katelyn fell asleep like Avery just yesterday. I wonder if there legs fall asleep in that position.
Sounds like you had a fun Christmas!
Cute pics and I love your new hair cut! Very cute! Your trip looked very fun and hanging out with family is the best! Happy New Year!
What fun! And LOVE the hair! Victoria will be so jealous.
I'm glad you guys had such a fun time and I'm glad to see Tyson enjoying my favorite drink.
Sorry to be a repeat, but I am LOVING your hair, so cute!
Wow that really looks like fun. I will be honest when we see family we don't do a fraction of those things. But there is alway a lot of eating and I am with Sierra, Love the Dr. Pepper. Nice choice Ty. I also love that Avery was a sheep what a cute little lamb. who won in bowling? I am not a bowler, but I think that it is fun. Glad to see that you kept busy.
I had a huge smile on my face looking at all the pictures! Great one of Tyson's face.
crossfire? JEALOUS! And Avery has got MOVES.
Yeah, I've picked my phone out of our garbage about 38 times now. What is it with kids and garbage?!?
Looks like it was a great time! Love all the picture--especially the sleeping pic and the gargabe pic.
Post a Comment