Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oh Happy Day



For Christmas, my sister Megan made me this amazing framed birthday chart of the birthdays in my family and Brent's family! She did such a great job and it's so creative. I love it. Thanks, Megs!! (I blacked out the last names for privacy purposes.)

11 comments:

Lonna said...

Now that looks like it would really come in handy. What a great idea considering the fact that you try to send them cards for their Birthdays, I am sure that this will be a great help to you.

Jess said...

That is really cute! Go Martha, I mean Megan.

Rachel B. said...

That's awesome. I totally need something like that. The whole just going off of memory isn't working as well these days. You're so funny by the way. I love all your comments. I have a feeling that Avery is totally going to win.

katie said...

That is so nice. I need something like that. I am loving Avery's chubs! She is getting too big too fast.

Anonymous said...

That is a darling idea. I love seeing other people's ideas brought to life. And it matches my kitchen. I might have to steal that one for our project group down the road.

Anonymous said...

I need one of those! Especially when i am pregnant and forget everyone's bdays!!!!!!!!

Lyndsie Field said...

what a FUN idea! I need to do something like that! :)

Callie. said...

how cute! I love it. I might make one myself now, since there are like a gazillion birthdays in our families and I can never keep track.

Kelly said...

What an incredible gift. I want one of those! Maybe I'll send this link to MY sister to drop a hint! Nice job, Megan.

Corinne said...

Impressive... that is so cute. What a great idea!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

That is such a great idea! With such big family's and then everyone having babies...it is hard to keep up! Luv the shaving pic....cute little poser! Cami