Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We're back up and running

Well, we moved over the weekend which meant we lost our internet connection and that didn't get restored until this morning. Here are a few things that happened over the last week:

1. Brent said I couldn't post anymore about Tyson throwing up. So, even if he did throw up (which he did about 3 more times after the last post), I won't post about it.

2. Avery slept 12 hours for the 2nd time in a row. Here's to making it a routine....cheers!

3. We moved down the street.

4. Tyson keeps asking to go home and he says he doesn't want to stay at the new place anymore. He's not a kid who deals with change very well!!

8 comments:

Megs said...

I am glad you are back. I miss getting your emails. Especially when Matt is gone all day and my baby is being extremely grumpy.

Amy said...

That's what blogging is all about. Talking to other mothers about their kids bodily functions and fluids! It's entertaining...because we've all been there! Tell him I think it's okay! haha!!!

Unknown said...

Hopefully the move went well, poor Tyson...Please come visit, Holly came today and we went to the museum...so hurry up, Abby misses Tyson, she doesn't seem to like anyone here at all!!

elizabeth kartchner said...

ha ha love that you still managed to inform us about tyson's throw up:)

Callie. said...

thanks for all the updates! I'm glad the move went well and hopefully Tyson adjusts soon. It's never easy. And I love the new look of the blog! I need to figure out how to do something cool with mine...

Corinne said...

good to have you back Paige!

Lonna said...

Listen I tell you what, a girl goes out of town for a few weeks and nothing is the same when I return. Tell me where you are at these days. And do you have crickets?

Conni said...

I'm so glad you are still in our ward. You are, aren't you??