The classic first day of school picture. Some of you are posting about your kids first day of school. Not me. I never thought I would be posting a picture of my HUSBAND'S first day of school! Brent started the MBA program today. Go longhorns.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
It looks like he is excited! Did he get some new school clothes too? :)
I didn't realize you guys were moving. You have been busy.
Looking good Brent. I love that he is carrying a mini can of soda. I hope it was a great day for him. Did he pack a lunch?
How cute, I guess I need to put Joe's first day pictures up, although he's already been going for almost 2 weeks now...How's he liking it??
Oh man! You mean I was supposed to take a picture of Byron standing by the door on his first day of grad school and I missed it! I can't keep up with all the "keeping/making" memories thing! I think I need an Enrichment night on this.:)
I love the picture, welcome back i keep checking your blog hopeing for some news even though i knew you were moving. I'm jealous of avery sleeping that long. Want to come to my house and teach nixon?
I hope his lunch box is attached to his pack pack.
I love the new look of the blog. This is great!! I love you.
good luck Brent!! Is that a new outfit for his first day?
Yeah for studenthood again! That's exciting! My friend's husband just got his MBA and it ended up tripling his salary! We'll have to borrow from you when he's done! :)
Love the new background! That one was definitely one of my favorites.
Oooh cute... he's getting so big!
What kid did Brent beat up to steal the kid's drink? Just because you are on a student budget doesn't mean that you need to get the 3 oz Dr. Peppers. Brent must have been up all day after that much Dr. Pepper, but on the first day of school, I can understand why he would have wanted an extra boost.
What a BIG BOY! Congratulations and good luck.
what a fun little pic. I wish that I had thought of something like that while we were in school. I am glad that he gave you a good smile, and he looks like he is excited to get out of the house.
Hey.....anyone who goes to school this much deserves a ton of respect!
Post a Comment