I usually like to work out in a skirt with nylons and heels. So comfy. Is that too overdressed? Maybe I should try the sweater vest. What are people thinking?
My number one pet-peeve...people working out in normal clothes.I wonder if on friday she wears jeans. You know, casual friday.
I so know what I'm getting you for your birthday...does Nike make sweater vests?
But I bet that she sweat more than you did. That is the key. You should show her up by wrapping yourself in saran wrap next time you work out.
LOL...that Saran Wrap comment made me chuckle even more. Paige, you are so funny. Working out? What's up with that?
To bad she left her matching sequined baseball hat at home. Doesn't the woman know you need to accessorize?
These comments are hilarious!! I'm still laughing while I'm typing. :)I wish I had something clever to add...
meet virginia works out in high heels. dude. that chick rocks!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I usually like to work out in a skirt with nylons and heels. So comfy. Is that too overdressed? Maybe I should try the sweater vest. What are people thinking?
My number one pet-peeve...people working out in normal clothes.
I wonder if on friday she wears jeans. You know, casual friday.
I so know what I'm getting you for your birthday...does Nike make sweater vests?
But I bet that she sweat more than you did. That is the key. You should show her up by wrapping yourself in saran wrap next time you work out.
LOL...that Saran Wrap comment made me chuckle even more. Paige, you are so funny.
Working out? What's up with that?
To bad she left her matching sequined baseball hat at home. Doesn't the woman know you need to accessorize?
These comments are hilarious!! I'm still laughing while I'm typing. :)I wish I had something clever to add...
meet virginia works out in high heels. dude. that chick rocks!
Post a Comment