Friday, May 18, 2007

Who has reflux?




Poor girl! I have posted about Tyson's weird sleep positions but here is how I found Avery. She has reflux so I'm wondering if this was comfortable for her because of that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I just want to pick her up and cuddle with her :) Maybe we'll get to church early tomorrow and sit behind y'all so I can hold Avery??? We'll see :)

Kelly said...

It must be genetic! What a cutie.

erin said...

What a cutie! Brianna has reflux...not fun! She had to sleep at an incline for the first 6 months! But I never found her in that position! Cute!

Rachel B. said...

We know all about reflux around here too unfortunately. That's such a cute picture! I love your bedroom furniture too. We're still on just a plain old mattress. By the way, you have been "tagged." Read my blog for details. You better do it! :)