Oh come on. I am sure we could come up with more. We're mckinnons.
Yeah. I am so glad that he was able to go to the pool.He looks so cute in the little trunks. I looks like a fun day at the pool.
What fun. Make me want to go swimming too.
Great glasses! Ty looks so safe, I'm so glad!!!
How fun, Tyson looks like he's having so much fun. I wish we could do that, but my parents won't have a pool until we move!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh come on. I am sure we could come up with more. We're mckinnons.
Yeah. I am so glad that he was able to go to the pool.He looks so cute in the little trunks. I looks like a fun day at the pool.
What fun. Make me want to go swimming too.
Great glasses! Ty looks so safe, I'm so glad!!!
How fun, Tyson looks like he's having so much fun. I wish we could do that, but my parents won't have a pool until we move!!
Post a Comment