Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Avery's Blessing

We blessed Avery this past weekend. I'm glad it finally was able to happen. After Tyson decided to scratch her face the night before (as you can see in the pictures), then we almost didn't make it since we got lost because we were going a different direction to church than normal, and then they almost dropped her before the blessing started, the blessing turned out great. We were so happy to have Brent's brother and parents in town for it. We have had a great time just hanging out, seeing some of the Austin sites, playing Yahtzee and having extra hands to manage Tyson and Avery!! Here are some pictures from the weekend.
My mother-in-law made Avery's dress. It was so pretty. If you look closely you can see Avery's ring on her left hand. I thought it was just too cute!!
The nice battle wounds from her older brother
Our first picture of all four of us together!
Brent's parents and brother. Tyson was sad when Uncle Ben leftHere we are with my family and Brent's brother at the Green Mesquite.


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Her dress is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well.

Megs said...

We had such a fun time hanging out with our family and Brent's family. The pictures all turned out great. Thanks for being born Avery so we could have such a fun filled weekend together!!

Jess said...

Avery looks so beautiful. I love the dress, the bracelet, the ring, and the bow. Your family picture turned out so nice too. You look great Paige! What a cute family.

The Hokanson Family said...

Paiger, Avery is so pretty!! I love all of your posts, the things you write about Tyson always give me a good chuckle. I love ya, and can't wait to see you.

Kelly said...

Those are great pics. I love your first family photo. Your mom looks cute in her Longhorns hat. I've never seen Megan's husband, so that was fun to see too.

Goodrich's said...

Oh Paige... she is so beautiful. You gotta love big brothers and the battle wounds they leave behind. Way cute family pictures!

erin said...

What a cute family! Where did you get a ring for a baby? I've never seen that before..too cute!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute. Avery looked gorgeous in that dress and the blessing Brent gave her made me cry it was so sweet!